Each Friday I sum up only the coolest things I found during the week. Everything from productivity tools to food to architecture and even informative videos will be included. I bookmarked 85 things this week that caught my eye, these are the best ones.
- Awesome content, very poor audio quality!June 25, 2015 by ??????? from Japan
Any chance you will fix the background noises and try to speak less nasally?
- An excellent productivity podcastJune 21, 2015 by Sl1605 from United Kingdom
This is an indispensible podcast to me. Each episode is split into two sections. In the first part Ari (an sometimes another person) discuss the latest productivity hacks and apps that they have found - very useful and always a part I have a pen and paper ready for to write down what I am going t otry out next. In the second part, ARi interviews a guest about their productivity tips. An excellent podcast that I will recommend to all.
- Makes it all so doableJune 15, 2015 by sipandom from United States
Ari researches all the tedious optimization details I don’t want to pay attention to and puts them together into a doable plan. If he recommends something, I’m all over it. So far, he has saved me countless hours of frustration.
- Great!May 27, 2015 by Vuhwex from United States
Love this podcast!
- such a good podcastMarch 4, 2015 by scottylistener from United States
Ari is a Jedi master of productivity. This is such a valuable podcast that has improved so many different areas of my life. Highly recommended.
- A Hidden GemJanuary 27, 2015 by Yoga15App from United Kingdom
Great podcast. I especially like the links, apps and tools Ari and Felix discuss at the beginning of the show. They share some really useful productivity tips and tricks that you just don’t hear anywhere else.
- Love the conceptDecember 19, 2014 by aclaessen from United States
Less doing more living… how can you go wrong. Love Ari Meisel´s podcast and advice.
- Excellent PodcastDecember 5, 2014 by Horse50 from United States
- Productivity BoostDecember 3, 2014 by Heather Bayer from Canada
I love shows that offer tips on productivity and general effectiveness in business - we all need practical recommendations that can be put into action immediately and will make a difference.
- Fun banter and good interviewsDecember 2, 2014 by Career Entrepreneur from United States
Keep up the great work, Ari!
- What A Great Show!!!November 24, 2014 by DefiningMomentsTv.com from United States
This is an inspiring podcast with relevant guests to help me with my everyday life. I now have a better understanding of why "Less Doing"is a powerful concept. Thanks!
- Combat daily stressors by doing lessNovember 23, 2014 by Podbeast from Australia
This podcast really moved me in a way that my mindset has changed about how I deal with my life and daily tasks. I’m a busy person, I’m always on the go, always doing this and that, hardly have time for fun but then I realized that I should learn how to live more and do less (and be happier) in order to enjoy life’s little but important pleasures. I like episode 50, the interview with Mark Divine – he shared tips on how to optimize, automate, and outsource everything in your life and business.
- Great Podcast!November 20, 2014 by WanderingTrader from United States
Would def recommend it.
- Live life!November 18, 2014 by Chris Pilon - Dadrenaline from United States
I love this podcast for it's continued reminders that life has to be lived. Great concepts, tools, and ideas to live your life and not worry about things that don't matter.
- Something we all need to live by!November 17, 2014 by Dabraintalk from United States
Less doing more living is a great podcast! Very motivating to start living and enjoying the moment!
- Game changing!November 17, 2014 by Nate Yardley from Australia
Ari must say congrats on the 100th episode, I have been implementing changes from the podcasts in my life and it has definitely been for the better. Thank you, Nathan
- More LivingNovember 11, 2014 by Sarah Spear from New Zealand
I love the vision of Less Doing More Living. Ari interviews guests who share their experiences and own life hacks to live more.
- Great Motivation and Information!November 10, 2014 by Defeat the Drama from United States
This podcast is filled with great guests and valuable information. Chock full of important strategies!
- Rockin Podcast!November 7, 2014 by FGustafson - OneBoldMove.com from United States
Love the guests you have on the show Ari! Keep ‘em coming!
- Awesome awesome awesomeNovember 6, 2014 by Rachel Rofe from United States
I love the concept, the guests, the interviewers. Subscribed. :)
- Here's a KeeperNovember 2, 2014 by Txactor from United States
I've only listened to a couple of episodes but I've got this podcast downloaded to my phone and will be starting at episode 1 and working my way through. One of the best podcasts I've come across in some time.
- Great story, Great Show.November 1, 2014 by Omar Zenhom from United States
Love Ari’s personal story and his take on this show. I love his obsession of optimization. Keep them coming Arii! -Omar Zenhom, The $100 MBA Show
- InspiringOctober 31, 2014 by Pam Moore SocialZoomFactor from United States
Ari has a great story. Helpful and inspiring podcast.
- Awesome advice!October 31, 2014 by jpar.co from United States
I love the look that this podcast brings to the table! Keep up the work and I will keep listening!
- InspiringOctober 30, 2014 by remontech.com from United States
Fantastic story and great show!
- Very Interesting showOctober 29, 2014 by davidralphuk from United Kingdom
Good audio quality is always is great, and makes it so much more powerful to listen to. The flow is good on this show...looking forward to listening to more in the future!
- very good podcastOctober 28, 2014 by Marians_Light from United States
I'm very interested in this podcast and this topic. Our health is more and more important to us the older we get. Calm and informative.
- Love It!October 24, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
Love how Ari and his guests cut through the crap and get down to the real brass tacks and inspiring the listeners to take action. Great show!
- So Effective.October 24, 2014 by Fabienne Raphael from Canada
This podcast is full of great tips for anyone who is running after time and productivity and want to be more effective in general! We all struggle with that! Great stuff.
- Love it!October 23, 2014 by Pete Sveen (DIY PETE) from United States
Thanks for all the great information about automating and systemizing life and business. Can’t wait for your next episode!!
- Optimus Prime !October 20, 2014 by ScubaPath.com from United States
What? Yep...keep reading. Prime optimization is what I am talking about! This guy is full of tips on optimization for everything. How else can you pull off doing less? This is such a problem for people because initially it seems we are doing so much more when we try to get systems established but if we are in optimization mode we are actually doing more for a reason......so we can DO LESS later! Love it. Full of great info. Thanks.
- Rituals, nixing the To Do listOctober 19, 2014 by FromLisa2 from United States
I loved your episode on the rituals of artists. Very cool for inspiring creativity. And wow, what a cool take on to do lists. I never thought of it like that...that seeing all of the things you haven't gotten done yet, you're putting your brain into an ineffective multitasking mode. @lisacummings | Carer Q&A podcast
- Great stuff!October 15, 2014 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
I am a big efficiency guy, which includes learning about doing things well and efficiently and not wasting my time consuming content that is not focused. This show is super focused and useful. Great show!
- So many great ideas!September 26, 2014 by 90 Days to Abundance podcast from United States
One thing we can’t more of is time - so learning how to make the most of it is critical. Living life fully is a topic we should all pay attention to. Ari makes it fun! More than just a dry discussion on productivity, it goes beyond simple tips - a great chat on fully living in the world.
- There's only 24 hours in the day...September 26, 2014 by @qwestwood from United States
So you need to figure out how to be more efficient. Ari's show shows you how to get more done so you can move onto other things. Great advice for a busy world!
- Great tool!September 24, 2014 by unfdoug from United States
I’m one of those people that are super ADD and have to control everything. Great advice of letting go and not to be afraid to put things in peoples hands.
- Great listenSeptember 23, 2014 by ilias diamantis from Greece
Ari the the go to source for everyone that wants to put his business in an auto pilot . From automation to outsourcing Ari knows the way to remove workload off your shoulder and live a more enjoyable life .
- Amazing Life Hacks!September 23, 2014 by WellKeptWallet from United States
Whether you want to be more efficient in your personal life or your work life, this podcast will be a huge help.
- Refreshing PodcastSeptember 20, 2014 by Gary @ Breakthrough Cocktail from United States
Not your typical interview podcast. I love Ari's interview style it's very conversational, and draws me in. Keep rocking!
- Amazing insight, great podcast!September 20, 2014 by secretsbehindthesecret from Canada
Really enjoying the insight in this podcast. Areas like having a virtual assistant, and how to work within multiple platforms when saving and using files. This is information I can make use of immediately, and this show is both a great reminder of that all while providing insight about how to do so effectively. Keep up the great work.
- Loving the inspiration here!September 19, 2014 by Sethr28 from United States
I have one word for this show. WOW! I love the inspiration this podcast gives me and I will plan on listing as often as I can. You can never get enough inspiration from people with real life experiences.
- Huge fan of AriSeptember 19, 2014 by Tim Paige - ConversionCast from United States
Ari is an amazing motivator, and he knows about how to turn life into an AWESOME life. Love this show.
- Love the show!September 19, 2014 by Simon Ghh from United States
Great Audio and great theme. Loved your interview with Hal Elrod. I am a BIG morning person
- Intelligent and usefulSeptember 19, 2014 by dailytravelshow from United States
This is a laid back podcast with high level content. I remember stumbling on Ari's course on Udemy and always thought it was a fascinating topic. Keep it up Ari!
- So insightfulSeptember 19, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
His guest from the fat burning man podcast was awesome I now want to push my limits in health productivity and venturing out to try new things and crush the fear of the unknown !
- Good show, useful topics.September 19, 2014 by joecastic from United States
Good fidelity for the reviewer and most of the ones being reviewed. This is always a plus for me as I can often hang in there longer, without so much "ear fatigue" to receive more info. I like the topics here tool
- PracticalSeptember 19, 2014 by Ani Alex from Armenia
Entrepreneurs sometimes risk to burn out because they think that everything should be done by them personally. this is the best podcast to help them outsource the things they can outsource and do less and have free time. It will make your life more enjoyable and easier!
- Work SmartSeptember 19, 2014 by Tayo Rockson from United States
Love how Ari shows us how to do more with less, how to delegate. Great podcast!
- Less doing and More AwesomeSeptember 18, 2014 by Jonny Nastor from United States
You can’t do everything and still expect to be awesome and Ariel explains this is an entertaining and inspiring way. Less doing is a great show if you are looking to step up your life and business.
- So glad I get to go beyond the book with Ari!September 18, 2014 by Dwatt from United States
What a great companion to an awesome book. If there is one thing I want to do in my life is learn to be like Ari! The man has it down when it comes to doing more of the crap that gets in the way of really living your life and I am thrilled I get to learn from him everyday. Thanks Ari for begin a great inspiration.
- Great tips and inspiration!!September 18, 2014 by Christina Olivia from United States
This podcast is great at delivering tips and tricks on how to get things done for busy people! The guests are great and Ari gets right down to picking their brain and delivering priceless gems. Super cool concept and one I definitely benefited from.
- I'm obsessed!September 11, 2014 by Fitnessdejour from United States
So many great productivity tools!!
- My #1 weekly podcastSeptember 10, 2014 by Mathieu Baer from Canada
Hi Ari (or bonjour, comme je viens d'apprendre que vous parliez le français). I am a freelance TV director in Montréal and a production company owner. I listen to Felix and you every week and I have your book (bought it here as an audio book). Your input has changed my life ! Although it is not easy to process all the information, it is such an interesting journey ! I love implementing new stuff and I keep striving to become super productive and totally present with my three children and my wife. Thanks !
- Amazing. So much knowledgeAugust 25, 2014 by Juan Caicedo. from United States
I learn so much from this podcast. Ari takes looks at productivity from an awesome standpoint which is not doing things faster, but doing things better and not doing things you don’t need to. Every episode, there’s an awesome segment where Ari and Felix talk through different cool links they’ve found throughout the week. So many of the apps I use on my phone have come through here!
- Taking everything to the next level!August 22, 2014 by Guy@TheWestCoastTraumaProject from United States
I love the premise of the show: techie, productivity mixed in with more in-depth interviews. What I enjoy about the show is that I’m able to get a lot of technical, even geeky and self-improvement information I can apply, and then hear insightful interviews. Great job guys!
- less is moreAugust 22, 2014 by Mr. Clever from United States
A very smart podcast. Well produced, very helpful, and fun to listen to. If you’re interested in getting more done, check it out.
- Worth a listenJuly 19, 2014 by Utdir from United States
Found about Ari Meisel when he guested on a another podcast I listen too. Well worth the listen an will pick up his book just to support his work. Decent length interviews with lots of little tircks to streamline your life. Any businees owner would gain excellent insight on time wasting practices. I wish my boss would book up his book or listen to his podcast.
- Always something to learn hereJuly 8, 2014 by Darryl_2014 from United States
This is a really useful and enjoyable podcast. In the first half of each episode, Ari (along with his sidekick, Felix) shares ideas for streamlining processes that can eat up a lot of time, and generally just making daily life run better. In the second half, Ari does an interview with an author, entrepreneur, or other guest. Ari has an amazing knowledge of software, apps, and all manner of internet services that most people have never probably heard of, but that are worth knowing about, and he always has creative ways of putting these resources to use.
- Thoughtful and InformativeJune 28, 2014 by Sikolene from United States
You never know what you are going to get on Ari's show: fitness, mindset and productivity. Ari has a discerning eye and I frequently try out his app and podcast suggestions with good results. His recommendations are gold.
- A Super Productive Use of the Limited Hours in the DayJune 24, 2014 by PodcastJunkies.com from United States
From a self-professed Podcast Junkie, who is also a productivity junkie, I never miss an episode, I pore over the details of every episode and appreciate that Ari is always looking for ways to improve the show, including adding a co-host! That being said, a couple of pet peeves: PLEASE stop typing while your guest is talking. In case you were wondering if we can hear it, we can! And for the life of me, I’m not sure what’s happening with your mic setup, but it’s still (as of #69) not worthy of the content your providing. I will still listen to every episode nonetheless, which just goes to show you how solid the content is. Onward and upward! I was tempted to give you 4, but I have faith it will just keep getting better.
- most valuable & actionableJune 22, 2014 by Sprouseman from United States
Ari, the principles of your book and the info shared on your podcast are the most valuable & actionable I've applied in a long time. Thanks!
- Overworked Executive with Teenage BoysJune 13, 2014 by Engineer_In_MA from United States
I have been trying to use VA’s for quite a while. But with Ari’s help, I have been able to successfully use FancyHands for a few months now. His suggestion to write a “Manual of how to work with me” in Evernote, which I link to each FH task as needed made all the difference. He has helped me take the ideas in Tim Ferris’s 4 hour work week and really get them implemented. Calls, and other online tasks for my business are easily and quickly done by others. Keep up the great topics!
- Thank you, Ari!May 14, 2014 by The Unicorn Queen from United States
Ari's book, blog, and podcast have seriously changed my life! I'm obsessed (in a healthy, not creepy way)! I have implemented so many of Ari's tips, ideas, and suggestions and my days are now more productive, more efficient, and most importantly - more FUN! Thank you Ari! Keep up the awesomeness!
- This Podcast will change your life for the better!!April 18, 2014 by Dasackman from United States
Ari's Less Doing podcast and course have changed my life for the better. I consistently become a better version of myself. I am not where I want to be yet, but I am well on my way. Ari's life hacks are absolutely amazing. Check it out you will love it. Thanks for the great content and keep it coming. On a side note I am signing up for your premium monthly service. I can't get enough. Thanks again, Mike
- Love the conceptMarch 21, 2014 by @aaronolson82 from United States
I love how Ari obsesses about how to optimize everything even more than I do. He has some great tips for how to make everything from workouts to email more efficient and effective.
- Incredibly helpfulFebruary 28, 2014 by Erik Torell from United States
I have adhd and dyslexia, I need all the help I can get and these suggestions REALLY help!!
- From Wellness to ProductivityNovember 12, 2013 by John Brunelli from United States
Excellent podcast with great guests. Podcast #44 with Dr. Dominic Dagastino on the Ketogenic Diet was very informative. Ari is well researched and the info he shares is based on real life achievements and informed biohacking. Great work!
- Self-employed wanna beSeptember 29, 2013 by wivelez from United States
The first time I heard about Ari was on Ben Greenfield’s podcast and loved his interview so I right away went to Ari’s website and got into his work. I have downloaded his podcast and I am already applying some of his knowledge. I came from Colombia 8 years ago with no friends nor family and my mentality was always to surround myself with the people I want to be like , although unfortunately I can’t get to be arround entrepreneurs like Ari, listening to his podcast is guiding me to the right path and making some of my life already easier and productive. If you are someone who cares about productivity , health and simply be a better you, this is it…Ari is the guy ! Thanks Ari.
- Less is More - Learn How From The BestAugust 30, 2013 by Sam Hysell from United States
Ari's Less Doing framework has helped me tremendously improve my mind, body and spirit as well as accelerated my career/personal ventures. I'm a college student, and closed a $40,000 deal with a company I got a job at using Ari's tactics on email productivity as well as the importance of batching and time management. No joke. Ari's up there with the greats, i.e. Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins... Plus, he brings in other awesome productivity guru's and founders who are also here to help you be more effective. Don't pass this up unless you're already perfect.
- This guy is great!February 28, 2013 by composerguy78 from United States
I would recommend this podcast to anyone. If you are self employed or just incredibly busy - it's essential listening!