DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO
AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT?
No matter your line of work or position, there’s a lot of responsibility resting on your shoulders. Every day comes with a slew of requirements, people, projects that need your attention. You want to get it all done, but it can be overwhelming!
I get it. I’ve been there.
In fact, my overwhelm nearly killed me. Poor time management, not taking care of myself, and saying “I’ll deal with the stress later” landed me in the hospital.
But there’s a better way.
In this course, I’m going to teach your how to overcome your overwhelm for good. I’ll show you my methods for gaining clarity, control, and focus so you can accomplish your to-dos and reduce the stress that’s running your life.
HERE'S THE PLAN:
Click the button below to register for
the 7 lessons, self-paced course
IMPLEMENT THE MATERIAL
Watch the videos and use the
worksheets to create new habits,
narrow your focus, and work more
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Become your most productive self!
We’re here to help via discussion
questions, email, and a private
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to identify your most important tasks so you can spend your time and energy where it matters most
- The right way to schedule a work week that energizes you and works with your body’s natural rhythms
- The proper way to manage tasks so they easily go from “to do” to “done”
- The only three decisions you ever need to make in your Inbox to kiss your email overwhelm goodbye
- My simple hack to clear the clutter from your brain, never lose a good idea again, and cure your “Shiny Object Syndrome”
- How to use automation to save time and money
- How to outsource efficiently and effectively… even on a limited budget!
Each lesson consists of a series of videos and worksheets designed to help you implement the material into your life and work. I’ll teach you one of my custom Less Doing processes and then set you to work employing it in your day. We also have a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your wins, and connect with fellow travelers on the productivity journey.